Submitting the electronic pre-qualification “Apply Now” form confirms your interest in pursuing business funding from SBF. After we receive your “Apply Now” form a funding specialist will contact you regarding next steps to attain a final decision. Next steps will include an application and further documents needed to assess a final decision needed to approve your business cash advance.
*SBF does not offer any Loan Products
- access our website or use mobile applications
- fill out any part of the form on our website or any webpage on our website
- open and respond to our e-mails
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content
- visit any of our blogs, social media outlets, or affiliated websites
- directly call SBF or its affiliates with phone numbers provided through any and all marketing and lead generation sources
- interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
- provide information to SBF employees through email, phone, or facsimile
It does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
Collection and Use
Sometimes we collect information from and about you when you use our website or other applications, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and applications, and usage details
Sometimes you give information directly to us (or our Vendors and Affiliates). For example, but not limited to the following, when you:
- provide it to us directly by filling out an online application
- log into your account
- provide location information from your mobile device
- contact us and we save records of correspondence, which may contain information such as e-mail addresses
Sometimes we (or our Vendors and Affiliates) collect information through Cookies or Other Web Technologies. For example, we may record information:
- about your operating system, browser version, IP Address, and mobile device
- on our sites about the web pages that you view
- information you search for
- which ads or web content from us or our vendors and affiliates you click to or view on our sites or on third-party sites
- when you open our e-mails or click on any of its links
Cookies are small text files that a website might place on your hard drive whenever you visit the website.
Their purpose is to identify files on your computer and record your preferences and other data about your
visit to our website so that when you return to the website we are aware of who you are and can help personalize
allows us to keep track of your shopping cart and wish lists and may (if you do not disable or refuse the use of
a cookie) prevent you from having to reenter your information at each connection.
There may be a time that we use the information collected by the cookies as well as other tools such as log
files or web beacons for additional purposes such as to determine how SBF, may improve our website by seeing
which features, areas and products are most popular. This would enable us to personalize the website experience
and allow making recommendations to you based upon your link history. Please note that most internet browsers
are automatically preset to accept all cookies. In the event you choose to disable this function some areas
of our website may not function properly.
What other choices do you have?
Most computer systems and browsers offer their own privacy settings. We encourage you to use them to enhance your choices. Most browsers’ advanced settings allow you to disable Cookies. However, if you do so, some site features and services may not work. You can also:
- register for the National Do Not Call List at donotcall.gov/default.aspx
- register for the Direct Marketing Association’s Mail Preference Service at dmachoice.org/MPS/proto1.php
- click unsubscribe on the bottom of e-mails and follow the instructions
- request to be DNC’d (added to our Do Not Call list) from an SBF employee or SBF Affiliate employee
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
To deliver products and services
- recognize you when you return to our sites
- process applications
- tell you about updates to your accounts, products, and services
- answer questions and respond to your requests
- make our sites easier to use
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
To advertise and market our products and services to you by some or all of the following methods of communication and presentations:
- present targeted ads
- on this and other sites you visit
- through e-mail
- through direct mail
- through telemarketing
- through text messaging
- through phone call broadcasting
- analyze the effectiveness of ads
- determine whether you would be interested in new products or services
To conduct research and analysis
- analyze data to prevent fraud and better understand our customers and site visitors
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information and in any way we may describe when you provide the information
- for any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law) and (2) protect or defend SBF´s, or a third party´s, rights or property.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SBF, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How do we keep your Personal Information safe and secure?
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. Please do not send us any Personal Information through unsecured channels, including e-mail or social media sites. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website or to SBF through other means of communication. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on any of our applications, including our website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
SBF and your business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may of interest to you. To opt-out of receiving emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from SBF, and our trusted business partners regarding other products and services, please send an email to email@example.com. with “Opt-Out” in the Subject line, or a letter by postal mail to:
ATTN: Marketing, Opt-Out
SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING
2200 RENAISSANCE BLVD STE 170
KING OF PRUSSIA PA 19406-2794
You must include your full name and business mailing email addresses and account number. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailings lists.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING, 2200 RENAISSANCE BLVD STE 170, KING OF PRUSSIA PA 19406-2794.
Children under 13
SBF’s sites are not for children under 13 years old. We do not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children under 13. If we knowingly receive a child’s Personal Information, we will delete it from our systems.